The HAARP Experiment
The HAARP project is a scientific research facility, located near Gakona, in the remote Alaskan outback and is a joint Navy and Air Force project. This facility is used to study the earth's Ionosphere, the electrically-charged belt surrounding our planet's upper atmosphere, ranging between 40 to 60 miles from its surface.
More specifically, H.A.A.R.P. is a controversial high frequency radio transmitter, or "ionospheric heater." The military intends to use this billion-watt pulsed radio beam in our upper atmosphere, which will create extremely low frequency waves, or ELF waves. This technology will enhance communications with submarines and will allow us to "see" into the Earth, detecting anything from oil reserves to hidden underground military targets.
H.A.A.R.P.'s roots can be traced back to work of Nikola Tesla, a Yugoslavian scientist, who's achievements include the Tesla Coil or "magnifying transmitter" which is still used in televisions and radio today.
The Secret Evidence
A must see UFO research documentary in which Nick Cook presents. He has put together photos, video and eye witness testimonies in order to create this film.
A few topics include:
- Apache Sitgreaves Forest, Arizona November 5, 1975 Travis Walton- alien abductee tells his incredible experience.
- The true story of Amaury Rivera, Puerto Rico
- Compelling video footage from satellites in space
- Audio recordings of astronauts interacting with UFO's
- German technology during WWII is reviewed
- Never before seen photos of UFO's taken by a Canadian Air Force pilot
- U.S. government Black Operation Project called the Aurora is discussed with photographic evidence proving speeds of 8,000 mph +
- Much more intriguing stories, photos and facts
Leading experts interviewed in this video include:
Astrophysicist - Dr. Johannes Von Buttlar
Orientalist - Zecharia Sitchin,
Nuclear Physicist - Robert Lazar
Researcher - Jorge Martin
Military Officers: Lt. Col. Wendell C. Stevens, USAF, Retired, Commander Graham Bethune, Com/Sgt. Major Robert O. Dean, Danish Air Force Co. Major Hans C. Petersen, Soviet Air Force Test Pilot - Dr. Marina Popovich
Runtime 101 min