Western Digital Productions
PRINT & VIEW ON KINDLE FIRE NOOK eREADER TABLETS PC
U.S. Civil War Master Collection DVD
$12.99 Free U.S. Shipping
Master Collection contains over 4,200 high quality images plus 55 books!
Folder 1. Contains important events of the Civil War in Chronological order.
Folder 2. Contains 3200 high quality Civil War photos.
Folder 3. Contains 6 albums of Civil War images in PDF format.
Folder 4. Contains an illustrated 39 page PDF file about the Battle of Gettysburg.
Folder 5. Contains John Hay: Personal secretary to Abraham Lincoln. It contains a PDF file of John Hay's personal 207 page photo album.
Folder 6. Contains 62 images of various maps of the Civil War.
Folder 7. Contains 1000 pages of Civil War stereoscopic photographs.
Folder 8. Contains 55 ebooks in PDF format.
Folder 9. Contains a collection of 55 books. Among the collection are histories, biographies, autobiographies, speeches, novels and more.
President Abraham Lincoln-- 5 books:
1. Complete Works Of Abraham Lincoln -edited by John G. Nicolay & John Hay (1894 edition - 381 pages)
2. Life of Abraham Lincoln -by Joseph H. Barrett (1865 edition - 855 pages)
3. Life of Abraham Lincoln, "The Storytelling President" -by Joseph H. Barrett (1902 edition - 813 pages)
4. The History of Abraham Lincoln and the Overthrow of Slavery -by Isaac N. Arnold (1866 edition - 734 pages)
5. The Life of Abraham Lincoln -by Ida Tarbell (1900 edition - 279 pages)
Jefferson Davis- contains 7 books:
1. Genealogy Of Jefferson Davis by William H. Whitsitt (1908 - 18 pages)
2. Jefferson Davisby Armistead C. Gordon (1918 - 305 pages)
3. Jefferson Davis - His Life and Personalityby Morris Schaff (1922 - 283 pages)
4. Jefferson Davisby William E. Dodd, PhD. (1907 - 392 pages)
5. On Withdrawing From The Union A speech by Jefferson Davis, which he delivered to the US Senateon Jan 21, 1861.
6. Prison Life of Jefferson Davisby John J. Craven (1866 - 318 pages)
7. The Davis Memorial Volume; or Our Dead President, Jefferson Davis, andthe World's Tribute to His Memory. -by J. William Jones (1890 - 721 pages)
Nathan Bedford Forrest- Contains 1 biography:
1. Life of Lieutenant-General Nathan Bedford Forrestby John Allan Wyeth (1908 - 789 pages)
Ulysses S Grant- contains 4 books:
1. Campaign of 1880 - speeches delivered by U.S. Grant during the Campaign of 1880.
2. General Grant's Letters To A Friend -A collection of 48 letters written by U.S. Grant to his friend, Elihu B. Washburne,between 1861 and 1880.
3. Personal Memoirs Of U. S. Grant, Volume I by Ulysses S. Grant (1886 - 164 pages)
4. Personal Memoirs Of U. S. Grant, Volume II by Ulysses S. Grant (1886 - 647 pages)
William T Sherman- contains 3 books:
1. Home Letters of General Sherman edited by M. A. DeWolfe Howe (1909 - 416 pages)
2. Memoirs of Gen. William T. Sherman, Volume I by William Tecumseh Sherman (1891 - 419 pages)
3. Memoirs of Gen. William T. Sherman, Volume II by William Tecumseh Sherman (1891 - 637 pages)
Robert E Lee- contains 12 books:
1. A Life of Gen. Robert E. Lee by John Esten Cooke (1876 - 631 pages)
2. Address On The Life and Character of Gen. Robert E. Lee -A speech by Lt. Gen. Wade Hampton delivered on Oct 12, 1871 before the Society of Confederate Soldiers and Sailors, in Maryland. (54 pages)
3. General Robert E. Lee After Appomattox edited by Franklin Riley (1922 - 283 pages)
4. Memoirs of Robert E. Lee edited by A. L. Long and Marcus J. Wright (1886 - 739 pages)
5. Personal Reminiscences, Anecdotes, and Letters of Gen. Robert E. Lee by J. William Jones (1875 - 572 pages)
6. Recollections and Letters of General Robert E. Lee by his son, Capt. Robert E. Lee (1905 - 488 pages)
7. Robert E. Lee and The Southern Confederacy by Henry Alexander White (1897 - 556 pages)
8. Robert E. Lee by Bradley Gilman (1915 - 222 pages)
9. Robert E. Lee edited by M. A. DeWolfe Howe (1899 - 154 pages) (Beacon Biographies series)
10. Robert E. Lee Centennial Celebration of His Birth-Two speeches delivered at the University of South Carolina on January 19, 1907 by Major Young and Dr. Joynes (35 pages)
11. Robert E. Lee, Man and Soldier by Thomas Nelson Page (1911 - 765 pages)
12. The Early Life, Campaigns, and Public Services of Robert E. Lee by P. Edward Alfred (1871 - 862 pages - The book also contains brief biographies of 47 other Civil War Generals.)
Slavery--contains 5 books:
1. A South Side View of Slavery by Nehemia Adams (1860 - 214 pages)
2. Modern Reform Examined; or The Union of North and South on the Subject of Slavery - by Joseph C. Stiles (1858 - 308 pages)
3. The Constitution, A Pro-Slavery Compact edited by Wendell Phillips (1856 - 210 pages)
4. The Refugee: Or the Narratives of Fugitive Slaves in Canada edited by Benjamin Drew (1856 - 411 pages)
5. Uncle Tom's Cabin by Harriet Beecher Stowe (1852 - 651 pages)
Civil War Histories- contains 18 books:
1. A Compilation of the Messages and Papers of the Confederacy (Volume I) by James D. Richardson (1905 edition - 661 pages)
2. Campfires of the Confederacy (Confederate Poems and Selected Songs) edited by Ben LaBree (1898 - 566 pages)
3. Civil War At A Glance (chronology of major battles) assembled by the National Park Service - (13 pages)
4. Confederate Echoes: A Voice From The South In The Days Of Secession And Of The Southern Confederacy - by Rev. Albert T. Goodloe,M.D. (1907 - 466 pages)
5. Cullings From The Confederacy (a collection of southern poems, incidents, and facts) compiled by Nora Fontaine Davidson (1903 - 168 pages)
6. The Diplomatic History of the Southern Confederacy by James Morton Callahan, PhD. (1901 - 312 pages)
7. Facts and Falsehoods Concerning the War on the South by George Edmonds (1904 - 281 pages)
8. Gettysburg National Military Park - (39 pages) assembled by the National Park Service
9. The Causes of the American Civil War - A Letter To the London Times by John Lothrop Motley (1861 - 32 pages)
10. The Cradle of the Confederacy - A Sketch of the Political History From The Formation of the Federal Government To 1861. by Joseph Hodgson (1876 - 540 pages)
11. The Crisis of the Confederacy - A History of Gettysburg and The Wilderness -by Cecil Bettine (1905 - 498 pages)
12. The Day of the Confederacy - A Chronicle of the Embattled South by Nathaniel W. Stephenson (1919 - 220 pages)
13. The Lost Cause; A New Southern History of the War of the Confederates by Edward A. Pollard (1867 - 763 pages)
14. The Photographic History of the Civil War - Volume 7 - Prisons and Hospitals -edited by Holland Thompson, PhD. (1911 - 351 pages)
15. The Sunset Of The Confederacy by Morris Schaff (1912 - 326 pages)
16. Who's The Patriot? A Story Of The Confederacy by Flora McDonald Williams (1886 - 288 pages)
17. The American Indian as Participant in the Civil War by ANNIE HELOISE ABEL, Ph.D. (1919, 323 pages)
18. The Guns of Bull Run--A Story of the Civil War's Eve by Altsheler, Joseph A. (Joseph Alexander), 1862-1919, 148 pages)
Terms and Conditions
Data DVD is shipped new with a color professional label. Actual item is shown below.
Books can be viewed, printed, scanned, emailed and read on any PC or eReader Tablet.
Entire compilation is © by Western Digital Productions.
BACK | HOME
© 2017 Western Digital Productions